Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Starting a blog

Hey guys, it's NitrousTheCoolGuy.

Bear with me guys, I've never done this before. Today, May 22, I've kicked off this blog and my Youtube channel, which is linked in the side bar to the right.

In this blog, I'll talk about tournament reports, set discussions, etc. These posts will be more thought out than my videos, as those will be more "stream of conscience" than thoughtful, educated posts.

I'm somewhat new to the Vanguard, but I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for the last two years. I'll post both games on here, but I'll try to see if there's a way to easily divide the two, for your viewing pleasures.

What I have scheduled for this blog: weekly tournament reports by me and my friends, weekly pack openings (hopefully), and the occasional unboxings, which I have two boxes of BT-06 coming in the mail, will arrive on the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment